iMediaShare Premium 3.63 Apk | 1.1 MB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:1.6 as good as up
# Added await for display photos upon Apple TV
# Apple TV await lengthened to HTC handsets
# Commands achieved by device remote carry out updates iMS user interface
# Fixed emanate with streaming song from home network-attached media server(s) to media player
# Minor bug fixes
Find as good as fool around personal as good as online video, song as good as photos
Enjoy examination multimedia upon your large-screen TV. iMediaShare transforms your smartphone in to the remote control, permitting we to seamlessly tide as good as watch online media upon the large shade TV. It additionally streams videos, song as good as photos stored locally upon your phone without delay upon the continuous TV.
iMediaShare requires no one some-more hardware as good as no cables. All we need is your Android phone, internet-enabled TV as good as the WiFi network. iMediaShare additionally supports continuous audio systems, blu-ray players, diversion consoles (Playstation 3, XBox360), as good as alternative DLNA/UPnP media players.
iMediaShare lets we take your the one preferred calm everywhere with we creation it easy to share it with friends during any time upon any continuous screen.
Supported online calm channels: Art4HD, Bild, Beet TV, Break.com, CBS News, CNBC, CNET, COIN-OP TV, College Humor, Dailymotion, Deutsche Welle, Earth Touch, Engadget, Facebook, France 24, Funny or Die, HDNet, Les Debiles, MaYoMo, Motorz, NASA TV, Picasa, PR Newswire, PSN, Revision3, Showtime, Spiegel Online, TED Talks, TWiT TV, VideoBASH, Vimeo, White House, YDN Design, YouTube as good as some-more to come.
With iMediaShare we can fool around your digital media upon the accumulation of media devices:
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA (experimental video support), Philips, Panasonic Viera (experimental video support), Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox360
3) Network Media Players: Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio/music players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) Apple TV or alternative AirPlay-enabled devices
6) Other DLNA/UPnP agreeable media players.
Download – Market